||Protect Patient Health Information
Conduct Security Risk Analysis
||Clinical Decision Support Rule
Implement 5 CDS related to four or more CQM
Enable Drug-Drug and Drug Allergy interactions
||Computerized Provider Order Entry
|(1) <100 Rx
More than 50% of permissible prescriptions written by EP
are queried for a drug formulary and transmitted electronically
||<100 Rx or Pharmacy radius > 10 miles
||Health Information Exchange (TOC)
EP that transitions or refers their patients to another setting or care must
(1) use CEHRT to create a summary of care record; and
(2) electronically transmit such summary to a receiving provider for more
than 10% of transitions of care and referrals.
||< 100 transitions of care or referrals out
||Patient Specific Education
Provide patient specific education
||No office visits
Perform medication reconciliation for more than 50%
of transitions of care in which patient is transitioned
into the care of the EP
||No transitions in
||Patient Electronic Access (VDT)
(1) 50% of unique patients are provided timely access to view
online, download, and transmit their health information.
(2) at least one patient seen by the EP during the EHR reporting period views,
downloads or transmits his/her health information.
|EP that does not order or creates any of the
information listed for inclusion as part of the
measure; or encounters occur in area where
50% locations have <4Mbps broadband availability.
Capability for patients to send and receive a secure electronic message.
Functionality has to be fully enabled during the EHR reporting period.
||Public Health Reporting in New Jersey
EP must meet 2 Measures:
1. Immunization Registry Reporting: EP is in active engagement with
a public health agency to submit immunization data.
2. Syndromic Surveillance Reporting: EP is in active engagement with a
public health agency t submit syndromic surveillance data.
3. Specialized Registry Reporting: EP is in active engagement to submit
data to specialized registry.
* Public Health Reporting may vary by state.